Thursday, November 8, 2007

Bedbugs V

Bedbugs V


Click here for an explanation of how Bedbugs is created.

Click here for last week's Bedbugs.



Shocks, dialed on black rubber cords, won't get through
to anyone who settled in the plains. I ended up there, or woke there,
or slept there. I won't bow down with kids understanding the best way
to remain hearing the wind in my ear is to count how
many we can withstand. She still wants to
live alone. My path has a color only I can see; it doesn't
exist here yet, but you can picture it. Wheat fields,
plains untapped with weather patterns conservatives
won't dare to comprehend. Nauseous from your hangover,
we stumble around and wish we could reattach everything
that fell off. How else do you expect to retrace your steps?

Metal shavings in Spring, that kind of strength is easily
overthought- but who thinks these days.. I'm overthinking
right now, it's the good hurt I strive for.
Texture and shape and smoke and atmosphere are all elements
I'll keep back at the house. We can talk about it outside.

Sickening thoughts pry off the first layer under its skull.
Suprisingly, it came off without a hitch, buttoned
through the chilly air fashioned to make us
all dull, repetitive, underdone. One tree left.
I will go visit it. There aren't many ways I
can use "I" without the doctors thinking this intelligence
is a disease. But things like this and depression
never show up in autopsies. Coordinate a game
on the beach even if nobody attends.
Tickling it might help! Does it matter if everyone
in the classroom has their eyes and mouth sewn
shut? I watch them at the door for several
unkempt minutes. Hair is growing on my chin
just from the atmosphere of this place.
Smooth moves show up well at the bottom of the old
operating theatre. Hopefully when I'm
brave enough, I will discover where that music is coming
from. It's in the lower levels. Must be strong..knowing
all of them could wake up at any time. Jagged moods
won't help in this town.




Next week's seven phrases/groups of words:



-dogmatic astigmatism sounds pretentious
-please ask her to stop looking at me
-unfiltered athsmatic joy
-drive down the parkway
-slaughter in the name of
-tittered at the sight of it
-wind my watch for me



-Adam
click here for next week's Bedbugs.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am totally addicted to these...I might have to start doing some of my own!

-Thérèse