Thursday, July 17, 2008

Bedbugs XLI

Bedbugs XLI


Click here for an explanation of how Bedbugs is created.

Click here for last week's Bedbugs.



There's a cockroach inside my girlfriend. That's why
I'm terrified of her. I've told you this before,
haven't I? I have a mellowed color patterns
stitched into its side won't stop me from anxiety
you could drop on the enemy, it's so potent. Even the paint
scheme in here screams filth and insects. I have
"help me" tattooed on the inside of my tongue. But
few will see or hear it. Must be a couple of numbers
missing. The chat not answering the question
will keep me here. I forget the conversation! All of
our heads are melting. She misses you despite
her lies and laziness and lethargy. I undo the stitches
they put on me to keep me quiet and tell her
the same- but she left while I was getting prepared. I
take it from its roots, a sort of honesty I
think. That's a color rarely painted in this room.
Violin and piano together=watch heart break. Still
sound travels, even in here. I still can't get
the stains off the ceiling. She'll be home soon.
Yeah, keep telling yourself that. When I'm asleep..
we finally fell asleep.



Next week's seven phrases/groups of words:



-they promised they'd heal her
-multiple copies of me in the field
-noises outside our door
-waiting through the rest pattern
-hear it only in my left ear
-embrace they paid for
-the hallways are covered in it


-Adam

1 comment:

Brian Hughes said...

love how this one begins -the whole thing sounds like the ramblings of a man stuck in a solitary confinement.

Nice!