Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Bedbugs XC

Bedbugs XC

Click here for an explanation of how Bedbugs is created.

Click here for the previous Bedbugs.


Honest story, dishonestly told. I can't peel myself off the
floor this week. None of those appearing are villains,
they're just people. Except for her, and her. Him too.
Riverbed dry is where my head's at. Need water and a
seashell to put my ear up to and I can hear them all wishing
I'd simply create. Thought you would save me is a phrase
that's stuck, wish I didn't hear..but I caused that trouble and
own up to it, even after the one who said it died.
Cheated on us anyway and brought back no proper
insights or ideas. Opening a random tome while check on page 82
pops into my brain. The page is delightfully blank.
Whose office is this? I don't belong here. Escape before
there's grey hair. 60 years of study hall isn't needed.
WAKE UP!!!! Not a cue for you to send me a warning,
nor a promotion. Thankfully I do wake up, the plot resumes
properly tomorrow; I clarify everything once more.


Next chapter's seven phrases/groups of words:

-victory is at hand
-we're coming in, hell's coming with us
-discern what' important
-come and work for me
-paint it before it's too late
-where it went wrong, erase
-don't look back again

No comments: