Thursday, June 5, 2008

Bedbugs XXXV

Bedbugs XXXV


Click here for an explanation of how Bedbugs is created.

Click here for last week's Bedbugs.



Challenges that exacerbate rituals of fools with
everything came together in her favor despite her
best intentions, magnificent in her obsolescence.
A moment of grace is all that's needed to plunge us
through the ice. Now you've done it. My soul is
incomprehensible. Myriad kaleidoscopic lists that waste time
through cellular decay, matching the planet's.
Right beside thirty fatalities from the rooftop are a number
of black-clad celebrations, starting with the man
in the back of the room. Droning that makes glass
vibrate and consider cracking doesn't
faze me unless I let it. Pretentious easily attained as
what's special about her is drained away. Something
is crawling out of me. Will it make me famous? One piece
missing from the puzzle leaves him in the room forever.
Wondering...just let me rest.


Next week's seven phrases/groups of words:


-fell down without help
-she's stuck home tonight
-who takes care of us?
-running toward me in the hallway
-autobiographical to a degree
-filling out what's needed here
-don't try to think straight


-Adam Barnick

1 comment:

Thérèse said...

I see some of myself in this...