Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Bedbugs XCV

Bedbugs XCV


Click here for an explanation of how Bedbugs is created.

Click here for the previous Bedbugs.


The voices told us sit back in our chairs,
everything would be all right. I do, this time.
Omnivores gather at dawn, my mind coughs out.
What was before seven? If we stay here, we die.
All now dead. Even the gibberish here is shallow. Aging
mentally when you say the word don't tell her you love
her again was the other thought I had upon waking.
Angering a false god is on the to-do list.
Will I ever get back where I wanted to be?
Will anyone consider walking that path
with me? Presented for your approval are my sins.
In just weeks- is that music I hear?



Next chapter's seven phrases/groups of words:


-stuck in the mud today
-pointless junctures
-basement no longer houses the
-we're wasting and spanning time
-waiting for a good line
-the footwork. That's it.
-challenges ahead? Welcomed.


-Adam

Five installments remain in the Bedbugs series,
which will end on New Year's Eve.

No comments: