Thursday, September 25, 2008

Bedbugs LI

Bedbugs LI


Click here for an explanation of how Bedbugs is created.

Click here for last week's Bedbugs.



I'm back in the town of the ruined building. The toxicity
in my head blocking success and truth
isn't leaking fast enough so I drill a hole to broaden the outflow.
I plan take a deep breath and take another step towards
wood's outskirts. Everyone else is home watching TV.
I'm on my own. Elsewhere, want him to find some peace,
hopefully before his mind and body give out. Maximising
sentiment, people drink and explain how they don't want to go
home tonight. Childish manners stapled on an adult.
It's obvious it's so poorly grafted. Sparks in my head, it's
thinking again. Which way to go? I walked off
my job to get here, guess I'm the only sane one. I miss how she
played with me. Where is she? I'd pray she's happy if I
found a point in it. Audible and unbearable are exposed
memories clinging to the poolside and gasping for breath.
Life purpose is face some fears. Tell others to do the same.
The music is coming from the North. Think it will take forever
to get to the building but I'm there in five minutes. Turn back?
Should- rip open the basement door and....



Next week's seven phrases/groups of words:


-on a cold day in March
-as she throws sticks
-is the language of spies
-too deep under bridges
-green ribbons
-she wanted to be in the mountains
-What I forgot to say was..



Next week ends Bedbugs - Cycle one.

-Adam

No comments: