Friday, September 12, 2008

Bedbugs XLIX

Bedbugs XLIX


Click here for an explanation of how Bedbugs is created.

Click here for last week's Bedbugs.


Mastering the properties of various shaded and bleached
and blinded color buzzing in my ear while the life
I'm not supposed to live is trying to get in; the look of a
40's film star would suit my wife if I could tolerate one.
Upon the roof the meeting began. I'm there in spirit.
Who are they waiting for? Teethmarks in many of the
shoulders of past loves, once those fade I'll cease to
exist, moods to match all of our toxic states.
Short blond hair growing on the plant; doesn't make
any sense but my senses took a recreational hit resulting in
ten minutes of distraction and two days of lethargy.
Proper manners don't apply at this place. That night,
everyone walked out of the factory and never came back.
A better life's song lured them. They haven't altered enough
ears to hear it. In time.. For now, wait, take your
endless pills already. If it's all in your head, what good
is prescriptive happiness when we could get the real
thing, if we showed up and made a fucking effort.
Verbose doesn't equal intelligent. Matched by fury resulting
in action though almost resulted in an early demise.


Next week's seven phrases/groups of words:


-leaving the company and your company behind
-cut it open and take out the
-crunching leaves falling to me
-wasting time with words
-it's not on sale
-terrible string of sentences
-only two more in the cycle, it seems..


-Adam

No comments: