Tuesday, September 9, 2008

The Post 5am Post

The Flow

Sarah Palin came to me in a dream just now.
She said "Life does not begin at conception.
Life begins when the woman is fertile.
And it is a sin for a man to waste her fertility. 
If the couple does not copulate when the woman is fertile,
this is the sin."
I was overcome with guilt.
Just think, all this time I had thought it was the supreme sin to stop nature's flow.
Now I know that the flow is constant.
As is, now, I guess, the sin.

-Peter Rinaldi

4 comments:

Adam Barnick said...

The sin is not spellchecking! (fertile)

Article on people dreaming about Sarah Palin

http://www.slate.com/id/2199661/?GT1=38001

Peter Rinaldi said...

i don't understand.

Anonymous said...

Peter,
Too bad your brain isn't fertile!
Palmcoast

Anonymous said...

life begins at the second red wine during dinner.