Saturday, October 25, 2008

Bedbugs LIII

Bedbugs LIII

Click here for an explanation of how Bedbugs is created.
Click here for the last chapter of Bedbugs Cycle One.


CYCLE TWO




The cycle ended. Where will my spirit wake next?
I wanted to believe you, but you left before I could
grow to trust you. Waiting for my turn to speak, I contemplate
in the park. Fall has finally arrived. Oscillations of
twlight thought and energy are accessible as I plan my next move.

Do I know that person across the way staring at me?
Natural serenity interrupted by her stare.

Pleasant but enigmatic. Someone made her that sweater.
She beckons me and smiles, getting up to seven won't be an issue.

She then motions like she's putting a needle on a record.
And gets up and walks away.

Don't waste time with temptations of routine, dig a new path and

only venture on it if it's your own choice. I turn and

look elsewhere for my story. Glancing back, she's gone.

As expected. What now? Compelling conclusions await.

Next week's seven phrases/groups of words:

-hat trick

-too large a space between

-keep my ears ringing

-not realizing who owns it

-broken before it got to me

-a pleasant way to understand

-not since high school

Adam Barnick



1 comment:

Brian Hughes said...

Love this bedbugs.

There is always space for renewal. with the fall, all the unpleasantness of the previous year, is falling away with winter. renewal is at hand.

love the accompaning pix as well. nice job