Friday, October 31, 2008

The Boxpress Music Time Show with Brian Hughes

Show #13 H A L L O W E E N

(including selections from the soundtracks of Carnival of Souls, The Exorcist, Halloween, The Thing, The Shining, Psycho and Vincent Price's Withcraft and Magic album.)



Horror film montage



Some of my favorite horror film trailers:

HALLOWEEN (1978)

THE SHINING (1980)

CARNIVAL OF SOULS (1962)


If you think you might want to listen to some more of my podcasts - please click below:

Show#11: "ELVIS"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Was actually slightly wigged out, at one point, listening to this. i recommend headphones and a dark room. Nice work!
A little disappointed that you didn't credit anything. I guess most of it is from one thing, but would've liked to have been told. But maybe that would've ruined the effect. But probably not, though.
-PR

Brian Hughes said...

Yeah ... I wrestled with that ... I kind of just wanted it all to flow together, but I understand that it might be annoying if someone says, "damn! I know that music, where does it come from?" and not know. I think I'll put in small print what the selections are from.