Saturday, January 10, 2009

Bedbugs LXIV

Bedbugs LXIV


Click here for an explanation of how Bedbugs is created.

Click here for last week's Bedbugs.


The disaster that is your life is scraped
into every inch of your face missing the
date is disasterous, looking back only
my time's good to be wasted, it seems.
Whose thoughts are mine and whose are
the other ones I'm hearing? Solo is the best way
to go. Trust me. You'll be too numb knowing she's
upstairs waiting, to notice when it's too late.
Nobody knows the date. Diseases not invented
yet are manifesting in every surface in the room.
Three of them we think we'll get, coalescing
end with a lively dance because they asked.


Next week's seven phrases/groups of words:


-each one will be good for a laugh
-don't publish it
-each one better dressed than the last
-last warning you can get at this hour
-treat me like the angel I hope to be
-can smell things in the next room
-infections are spreading


-Adam

No comments: