Thursday, January 15, 2009

Start Talking: Michael Bernstein

Every episode will have a different person sit in front of the camera as I announce their character name and a brief description of them as if they were a guest on my program via satellite, except the person has absolutely no idea who they are playing or what I am going to ask until the words come out of my mouth. At which point they have to, simply, Start Talking.

Guest: Michael Bernstein

Watch this episode in HD here
Watch other Episodes of Start Talking:
Timmy Cassese
Jonathan Roumie
Melissa King
Jeremy Frost
Matthew Schwartzer

Matt Kaplan

-Peter Rinaldi

4 comments:

Melissa King said...

This is sooooo fun! I love the stuff Michael was coming up with! More More More More More!!!!

Anonymous said...

Mr. PR,
I find that I must comment on this and your other, shall I say attempts at various interviews and compare same with the likes of Frost, Cavett, King but I immediately identified you with Andy Rooney!Excellent job and you appear to be the same age!
The Palmcoast

Brian Hughes said...

A couple of nice catches by Michael ... saying of the year bit - awesome. This is a good one ...

Adam Barnick said...

I liked when he cut you off. Ha! The drawing is priceless too. These are getting better, PR!