Sunday, January 25, 2009

Bedbugs LXV

Bedbugs LXV

Click here for an explanation of how Bedbugs is created.

Click here for the previous Bedbugs.


We here at BBF Central apologize for the tardiness of Bedbugs lately-
its creator was on an all-encompassing project; three chapters of Bedbugs
will debut this week in order to get back on track with weekly
Thursday installments. I'm sure the single-digit fans were worried,
but rest assured we will continue a little while longer.


Tell me a reason why since you didn't bother to
ten years ago. Each one will be good for a laugh in your
high contrast, victim-providing world. Don't publish it.
There's nothing good about it. I though I would have been
the one to save you too, but you were too busy hooking up
with your own twisted destiny that I can't be part of.
Lifting each one better dressed than the last manages to
blur the contrast in my retina twice in operfect sync. Last
warning you can get at this hour is the one that you've had on
you all along! Treat me like the angel I hope to be and you
might get a response. I hope to give one. I want to observe
and experience the outside. Forty to go? Unsure. Ask
the man on the phone. He will say something if you ask
him something! Try it when he calls. What's that sound?
You will catch up, can smell things in the next room that

I didn't bring home with me. Nightmarish? Hardly.
Just a slow sad crawl to the finish line. Nobody will
be there when you're done, infections are spreading.


Next chapter's seven phrases/groups of words:


-master of none
-waiting where it's warm
-she means well, I promise
-sleep while you can
-winter indoors and outdoors
-it picks up this year
-I knew it was here



-Adam

1 comment:

Brian Hughes said...

Good to have the bedbugs back up!

"the man on the phone. He will say something if you ask"

"Yes. I just bought you colgate toothpaste with tartar control AND IT MADE ME FEEL LIKE A PIECE OF SHIT!! I'M PISSED!!"