Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Bedbugs LXXI

Bedbugs LXXI

Click here for an explanation of how Bedbugs is created.

Click here for the previous Bedbugs.


Awake. Before I remember what's happened
there is bliss. Then I remember I'm scared and
alone and behind on all things and the rattles
kick in. Before you were born I was two years away from
insanity. Doesn't help to tell that or know that or
perceive accurately I can't trust anyone. The tape is
completely blank, if you mean the one of accomplishments. It's
raining again but it will be brief. Dust is kicked up
on the porch and all heads are fractured in an
imperceptible easier to see when it's daylight knowing
I'm the only one looking. Lies of omission were her little
way out of saying 'it's my fault.' What to do the next day?
They made me this way is the world's other favorite. Help me know
warmth of friendship and we'll go from there, providing you
return a phone call. Don't challenge me on it.


Next chapter's seven phrases/groups of words:

-take it off slowly this time
-turn it back eight years
-wait for me until I say
-snowing less here than at home
-he squirms
-can't perceive what's necessary
-they know where we live


-Adam

No comments: