Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Bedbugs LXXII

Bedbugs LXXII


Click here for an explanation of how Bedbugs is created.

Click here for the previous Bedbugs.


They took me here and left me. I can't think
my way out but I delude myself with drugs
to make me think I can perceive clearly. Take it off
slowly this time, knowing and getting turn it back eight
years so I can make all the right decisions.
I wait for me until I say it's safe! Somebody has to
change; it's quiet, snowing less here all the time.
Maybe tomorrow I can walk right out of the office,
the marraige, the fantasy. He squirms when I remind
him his life sucks. I can't perceive what's necessary
but they sure can scare me. They know where we live.


Next chapter's seven phrases/groups of words:

-too expensive to keep up
-remove context for safety
-the whole room is successful
-just one more time with her
-she needs to grow up
-tastes fresher than I hoped
-knew I was awake in the first place

-Adam

No comments: