Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Bedbugs LXXIII

Bedbugs LXXIII


Click here for an explanation of how Bedbugs is created.

Click here for the previous Bedbugs.


I have failed. My pulse is my only consistent accomplishment
and one day I will screw that up as well, only once. Too
expensive to keep up in a manner that will remove context
for safety and leave all of us out in the cold, as lonely
as we truly are. Stop inventing gods and girlfriends
to keep you company. Enjoy the silence of present time.
The whole room is successful and you're off missing it
because you needed time to 'not feel nervous.'
They're fucking scared too! Deal with it! No point in pining
for the ideas of just one more time with her; no point.
she needs to grow up to a place where ambition tastes
fresher than I hoped when I woke up. How do I get back
to a positive square one? Knew I was awake in the first place.


Next chapter's seven phrases/groups of words:

-gave up Lent for Lent
-stalking anyone who will wait
-friends backstabbing friends
-metal texture that shines
-I will pick it up
-leaving all of us
-nature won this battle

-Adam

No comments: