Monday, May 4, 2009

Bedbugs LXXX

Bedbugs LXXX


Click here for an explanation of how Bedbugs is created.

Click here for the previous Bedbugs.


Are you ever going to stop doing this? Can't take
baffled at your level of comprehension at face value
to matter when we all show up and hope you're putting on
the real face, not the one you want people to see.
She waited for you until they left in disgust. Clouded head lets
a decade pass and then decides to take action,
when the world's left town. Knowing that theykeep
me out of the line of fire puts me in a place only for their approval.
You will say the lines I've given you, when it's your turn to
have a life, you can write it. I need her close to me
regardless of tension. That weight on my shoulder
is worth it even as things draw to a close. Who put rusted
texture on the wall behind me? I probably did during a
blackout, postoperative intention playing the field at last.
Back in the woods, I was told an old woman's voice can
be perceived, sounding like a record scratch..I can't be the
sole receipent -do you hear it too?



Next week's seven phrases/groups of words:


-jump in head first
-what price is needed to turn
-you will catch up, don't worry
-all of them will be there
-it's not over for that one in the corner
-making the best of a handicap
-in fact I do understand it

-Adam

No comments: