Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Bedbugs LXXXI

Bedbugs LXXXI


Click here for an explanation of how Bedbugs is created.

Click here for the previous Bedbugs.




I jump in head first and it's considered bravery. Never mind
there's sharp objects at the bottom, the newspapers will only
want to know of the initial actions. Trust what price is needed
to turn and consider the best actions when you will catch up,
don't worry. He doesn't want to see you in person ever again.
Thereby making the relationship modern. Meet in the air,
all of them will be there and for fuck's sake stop applying
so much thought! Keep it's not over for that one in the corner,
trying to understand the proper actions befitting an artist;
since when is there a fucking list to follow? I'm sure
glad it doesn't apply to me. Making the best of a handicap
is another phrase to describe my thinking. I would like to
have it make sense, before it's too late around these parts,
I think in fact I do understand it.


Next week's seven phrases/groups of words:

-premiering in time
-for another's actions came into play
-the room was empty a minute ago
-talk to this girl before I do
-seasons flash by
-branched and arthiritic, it's still progress
-a new smile will replace it

-Adam

No comments: