Thursday, June 4, 2009

Bedbugs LXXXIV

Bedbugs LXXXIV


Click here for an explanation of how Bedbugs is created.

Click here for the previous Bedbugs.



Who is listening besides the two of us? I have to admit
I don't even know if you're just waiting for your
turn to talk. Who's holding that string at your wrist?
Stop looking back they repeat, like the skipping
record I thought had been left behind in the fog
and the basement's memories. Could enjoyable cast
lined up as a diversion from purpose, or to help
pretend I'm not on this walk alone? I've accepted it;
now the illusions should follow suit. She will sooner
or later face what she's done; did you hear that?
You will, hopefully someone will be there to laugh.
My time is truly coming..keep fighting the fog park
on the right where it's safe. Everything is safe in
between the lines. That's not what we're built for
though. Nothing on the radio but several lies of omission
and I've heard that sickly sweet song before. I sadly
know the words. I pretend I didn't write it.
When do we get to wake up? Notes left in here-
-it got better today, tomorrow you'll notice.


Next week's seven phrases/groups of words:

-the lesser ones tell everyone
-that smile will be for you one day
-just ask enough people
-atmosphere to spare
-pick up the needle and start again
-earning failures today
-clarity returns bit by bit

-adam

No comments: