Thursday, June 4, 2009

Bedbugs LXXXV

Bedbugs LXXXV


Click here for an explanation of how Bedbugs is created.

Click here for the previous Bedbugs.


Observation from this room of wood and stain
and green haze: the lesser ones tell everyone
and the true pioneers keep to themselves and
simply get it all done. I find a new one's picture
and from somewhere, I hear that 'that smile
will be for you one day.' I hope more than one day, indeed.
It can't not improve just ask enough people to help
or remind you to keep at it! Why is everyone in the
building crying? Something is running at me but it's too
dark to make out- I wake up, finally, and I bet others do too.
My real room. Pleasant but the dream texture
lingers as it rains and clouds devour each other outside;
atmosphere to spare indeed but what time is it and what
is my purpose now, now that I can write it? Avoid all
temptations for easy shortcuts, pick up the needle
and start again is all too easy for these listeners.
Earning failures today may help more than you think.
I rub the rust from my eyes and clarity returns
bit by bit.


Next week's seven phrases/groups of words

-never depend on anyone else
-she'll get hers but only if
-for your happiness and mine
-hitch up to the dream once more
-no scarcity to be found
-still think of ya from time to time
-is that noise coming from outside?

-Adam

No comments: