Thursday, October 18, 2007

Bedbugs II

Bedbugs II


click here for an explanation of how Bedbugs is created.

click here for last week's Bedbugs.


I can't believe you found a frostbitten owl in
the area you claimed to be safe. And angels
know why they shouldn't tread spectacular ground.
You remind me weekly to try a new endeavor
that more no need to fight over it.
August tricks me as well as any child who
crosses it. Ringing down the hallway
is all that's left of the last one to play
a game that fools decried long ago!
Stomachaches are laughing that only I can hear.
Impossible for any of you, blocked memory.


Next week's seven phrases/groups of words:


-earthen jewels wrapped in amber
-doggedly
-mattering only to those who heard it
-rotting Fall leaves in corridors
-Winter's end
-make me believe
-confronting your disbelief


Adam
click here for next week's Bedbugs.

No comments: