Thursday, March 13, 2008

Anna Berger (Part 6 & Finale)

Of all the iconic figures from the early days of film, I find Mae West one of the most fascinating. No one else seems to be from an entirely different eon; an elusive sex symbol from a pre-code golden age that seems more ancient and forgotten than even the Lumiere Brothers.

In her one woman show, Absolutely Anna, Anna Berger talks about working with Mae West, becoming her close friend and then having a business related falling out. For my own curiosity, I wanted Anna to talk more to me about Mae West in this interview. I think you will find it interesting as well. - Peter Rinaldi

I hope you enjoyed listening to this remarkable woman over these past few weeks. Here is a short clip to end our visit with the great actress Anna Berger

1 comment:

Melissa King said...

These are all really great stories... and her demeanor is so delightful, it makes listening to her that much more enjoyable.

Peter, I'm really glad you posted these. I wish it was stories like hers that made the news instead of Paris Hilton and Britney Spears!