Friday, August 8, 2008

Bedbugs XLIV

Bedbugs XLIV


Click here for an explanation of how Bedbugs is created.

Click here for last week's Bedbugs.


Nail gun surgery was the wisest alternative. Powder
found on trial again when all thoughts are scattered
and narrative fractured four black dresses match what
people we never dated were wearing and no matter
never mind it's snowing black ash inside and
out; get the children inside! Nobody reads this
or anything else. Will it be found by I volunteer to
take it even if I lose everything. Who is making
that sound? Shouldn't people be here? What on
earth is on my doorstep scratching at the wood?
Stay downstairs! Fractured thoughts you can still splinter
your hand on. Between the cracks, people shouldn't be here.
Pretentious run-ons won't fit on a business card. It's improving
in small increments.


Next week's seven phrases/groups of words:


-put the camera away
-sandpaper memories ingrained
-love between 1 and 2pm
-shells found outside
-keep him away from my family
-grow a pair and show me
-that place is miles away but I can see it


-Adam Barnick




No comments: