Sunday, December 14, 2008

Bedbugs LX

Bedbugs LX


Click here for an explanation of how Bedbugs is created.

Click here for last week's Bedbugs.



Daring anyone to go in that room is suicide, you
can get there too without even trying the door
but why would you want to? Do the hell
out of the footwork and see who comes
back with good news and who comes back
to haunt you. I've never seen metal this texture!
The failure is oxidizing it. Easier than you think,
she said. Is anyone paying attention? Master
of which level they're on. I can hear it
breathing in the walls, floors creaked and walls
groaned which further added to the group apathy.
She's waiting for you, all you have to do is show up
and bring true emotion to the table. In the end,
you will thank me. Profusely. I pull your strings but
if you ask I'll say you have none. Who's downstairs?
Time off to leave your mind, knowing miss you more than
I let on..



Next week's seven phrases/groups of words:


-carried through to its illegal end
-she's hiding her smile
-waste my time again
-just answer it
-arriving at 4pm
-end in sight, hopefully
-read it to the end


-Adam

No comments: