Sunday, December 28, 2008

Bedbugs LXII

Bedbugs LXII


Click here for an explanation of how Bedbugs is created.

Click here for last week's Bedbugs.


Sighing at me isn't going to change anything. You'll move on
and I'll regret how things turned out for years and life
will drag. Knowing about metal jacks left out to step on
didn't make me smart enough to protect myself. Back to
fantasies that will hopefully grow in strength and protect
the deluded out there waiting on the edge of the water
for the city to come back.
Wheels spun on the ice and left marks that won't even
melt out the best of men's hearts and minds and facts
are just what enough agreed to, to not sound silly.
The best plans are pushed off until someone else picks
up the thought and has the balls to run with it.

Praying that she will find someone next year and
the victim mantra will stop. She needs to find
that phonograph and turn over its plate. Missing the music
from nine years ago, I hope I can find it again.
Sleeping by yourself has gotten quite old.
Completely take a trip to where it's hidden.


next week's seven phrases/groups of words:

-metal taste in both our mouths
-not many syllables
-what's inside the body
-leave me the answer when you go
-skin looks blemised in this lighting
-I know who started it
-tell her its name before you leave


-Adam

No comments: