Sunday, February 1, 2009

Bedbugs LXVI

Bedbugs LXVI


Click here for an explanation of how Bedbugs is created.

Click here for the previous Bedbugs.


Bring it directly to the mouth of the cave and understand as
many things master of none as you can because it doesn't
read the proper way in any language. Waiting where it's warm
won't manage to impress anyone living in the hills, the cities
where you can't keep the pain bundled out. Endless illness
is imprinted in the toxicity I'm thinking through.
Who thinks it's a good idea? She means well, I promise this time
she's only thinking of sleep while you can because tomorrow
is an anxious aftermath that needs clearing out before
winter indoors and outdoors claims all of us.
I wake up and thoughts are ten percent straighter. Not
enough to survive though. Someone is waiting in that darkened
car across from us. He hasn't moved in days.
Am I the only one who can see him? It picks up this year
and nobody understands but I welcome it. It can't get
worse, I knew it was here.


Next chapter's seven phrases/groups of words:


-marked ahead of time
-knowing everything up front
-the best way to understand me
-who left this here
-outside the cabin is a
-light but not lazy
-tell me who to love


-Adam

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very cool.