Sunday, February 1, 2009

Bedbugs LXVII

Bedbugs LXVII


Click here for an explanation of how Bedbugs is created.

Click here for the previous Bedbugs.


I wish I saved you and could pull apart the layers of sounds
that damaged your head. Marked ahead of time and knowing the
best way out doesn't matter if you can anticipate
knowing everything up front. I try to clear the mental garbage
but then all I can hear is the basement's music again..it's faint
but it's there. The best way to understand me is to simply
try and try several times. Be patient..the temperature is
dropping because someone else is in the room. I who left
this here don't feel any need to reclaim it. There's no way out;
outside the cabin is a purpose you weren't meant for, boarding
up the windows seems like the best way to get back to your
original plans light but not lazy, a feeling and emotion and color
brings clarity to the piles of words I sift through to find
one not often used that can say a lot..tell me who to love.


Next chapter's seven phrases/groups of words


-rusty glass protecting a row of
-temperatures dropped in seconds
-he's very ill and should not
-we could stay here forever
-who owns this today
-bring me back a few years
-the first one in nailed it


-Adam

No comments: