Monday, February 16, 2009

Bedbugs LXIX

Bedbugs LXIX


Click here for an explanation of how Bedbugs is created.

Click here for the previous Bedbugs.


As a matter of fact, I do take responsibility. You brough
your own problems to the tabke without my help!
I realize severe mental frostbite caused by an unwinnable
argument. Particularly because everyone left.
I go home and try to get back in the game I promised
I'd return to. Breathing in and out was practiced.
What is my next move? Knowing it's going to be
a decaying at the gym, only ten years, twenty years
lost. Who will notice besides me? Get over it and
the victim act perfected will be ignored even if
I love the one doing it. Still wished I'd helped answer
the question of 'why me?' she can't stop saying. Then
maybe her record would stop and she could play outside.
No wonder I'm lethargic. Who's on the phone right now,
doesn't matter. It was never for me. I think.. am I right?
What is right? Probably the opposite of what I'm doing.
I wait. I'm my own distraction.


-shot twice, in the story
-waiting for an ending
-he will appear in your work
-stark black and white
-could not publish the truth in time
-knowing I'd be here, you still came
-back to before square one


-Adam

No comments: