Saturday, February 21, 2009

Bedbugs LXX

Bedbugs LXX


Click here for an explanation of how Bedbugs is created.

Click here for the previous Bedbugs.



All of it might end with being shot twice, in the story
that doesn't have a preference for how the page's
decay is set up. I, waiting for an ending, fail to realize
it's up to me to write it. Making excuses for blank
pages as the music starts up again, somewhere.
However he will appear in your work isn't revealed
in time. Can I save myself or the people I love if I don't
really know who they are, self included? Stark black and white
doesn't work when my eyes are blurred and gray is all
that comes out. Assistance could not publish the truth in time
even with the fact knowing I'd be here, you still came which
was impressive. I have to get outside before everyone comes
back and makes my clouded thoughts permanent.
Running outdoors, nobody's about. The park is dark and empty.
But I can hear someone calling me in the woods.
Back to before square one..


Next week's seven phrases/groups of words:

-before you were born
-the tape is completely blank
-easier to see when it's daylight
-lies of omission
-they made me this way
-warmth of friendship
-don't challenge me on it

-Adam

No comments: