Thursday, April 16, 2009

Bedbugs LXXVIII

Bedbugs LXXVIII


Click here for an explanation of how Bedbugs is created.

Click here for the previous Bedbugs.



Don't tell me you're sorry! Don't tell me you understand!
You don't even believe this sign of the coin exists because
you were told it didn't before I met you. The pretty one
got over him and brought a lot of sundown sooner than expected.
A vacation of clarity is required to properly gauge the
texture anticipated to build a place that can block the
phonograph's music out. Against all costs, it must be left
behind even if a pretty face tells you to listen! Tell me brighter
out west than here, do you think? Any time away from it will help.
Heal....please. Willing the wounds to stitch themselves. Better
than summoning infections that don't show up on any of
the masked doctor's charts. Talkative, I think she's not
which makes me nervous, why do I have to do it all?
Make me wish for it even as I'm out of body, and noticing near
where I live, they are gathering. They don't show up under
a flashlight, but they are there moving but not walking
like we do. Seventeen of them waiting in the field
and I think something's upstairs.. do I wait until I return to
handle this? Do I give up? Who is that in the house?



-Next week's seven phrases/groups of words:


-Stay dry out there
-improvement by centimeter
-she had me interested, until
-paint that hides a couple of scars
-transparent on the first note
-low tone to match the body shape
-still beautiful in a manner of speaking

-Adam

No comments: