Thursday, November 6, 2008

Bedbugs LV

Bedbugs LV


Click here for an explanation of how Bedbugs is created.

Click here for last week's Bedbugs.



I abandon an office triumphantly. I set goals
that get met. I lose 20 pounds the detention
centers are full and I want to make sure I
don't go there. I do it all of my own choice;
strap a new face on, pretend that's a fresh
start. I focus, not follow. Your skin is rusting.
Your soul, if it exists, needs polish. I'm
not the man to fix it but music from when
we were 12 is stuck in my head. It is NOT
the habits that lead to being a drone.
TV dinners and throwing up your hands, choices,
too many choices between two puppets and some
others who stand no chance. Tell yourself
you're free. Who knows, plans you'll
never act on could kick in. She'd better
not be there. I need to draw a doorway and
get out...


Next week's seven phrases/groups of words:


-I promise we'll survive
-cut your palm intentionally
-sadly too young for us
-story coming from the next room
-faking an accent of honesty
-what the clock says doesn't matter
-rejuvinated, none too soon


-Adam B.

1 comment:

Brian Hughes said...

You abandon and office triumphantly and draw doorways as artists are intended to, YOU LIVE FOR US ALL!! VIVA LA BARNICK! VIVA LA BARNICK!