Thursday, November 20, 2008

Bedbugs LVII

Bedbugs LVII


Click here for an explanation of how Bedbugs is created.

Click here for last week's Bedbugs.



Masterful taxation on one's mind in no particular order
demands that you think for yourself or get out. Managing
want for nothing, stay for only you choose whether it's
the best thing for you and yours deciding for youself,
through yourself, and that's the only way you
can live with yourself, sleep at night without.. Fake wings
in the dumpster out back; must have been a celebration.
I have a costume on all day at work. Someone
collapsed upstairs and nobdy's bothering to check
it out. Should I? I don't. Keeping it within the parameter
I love this type of weather even if it signifies decay, though
a beautiful kind; for two hours I sit in front of an empty
easel, a white blank pad, a waiting microphone. If I'd only
say something on it or through it or painted on it, things
would flow. But I wait. That's the best
the team came up with? Find a way to shock me.

Next week's seven phrases/groups of words:


-the victim starts with the slander again
-she's got the answer but won't use it
-make me wait
-pleasant trying times
-your time was up yesterday
-don't tell him what to do
-just be




-Adam Barnick

No comments: