Thursday, May 8, 2008

Bedbugs XXXI

Bedbugs XXXI


Click here for an explanation of how Bedbugs is created.

Click here for last week's Bedbugs.




Angels and extras pretending to have good intentions
watch that the cheering is dying down and worlds are ripe
for the taking. I can’t even get the recordings to play so
I put them in the basement. It took them that night but
nobody believes abuse of monochromatic, monosyllabic
diaphragmatic builds and builds until it can find us
so come turn out that light! My artificial daughter
is cheaper; little girl hears it splashing in alley puddles and
mixes and matches emotional paints. I smear it along the
asylum walls until I wake. Color was invented by them. It’s a shame
because so few people can even see it. To the black
and white beings it’s a mess and no more which is what
is the reason for why it becomes a reason that was buried
in the highway- pain that comes in a box is better.



Next week’s seven phrases/groups of words:


-shrill voice calling me
-shadow on the front lawn
-what are you doing here?
-when they ran out, they used mud
-ratcheting up the tension
-scooped everything out of the form
-I took her smile away




-Adam in absentia

No comments: