Thursday, May 29, 2008

Bedbugs XXXIV

Bedbugs XXXIV

Click here for an explanation of how Bedbugs is created.

Click here for last week's Bedbugs.


Ignore the masked three staring at you then one another when
must be made right at all times becomes the bloomed and wilted
mandate that others must follow..providing they see you
doing it. When will his life actually kick in? All they move
when you're not looking interrupt thoughts and patters and
make the record in your head skip. Sometimes I and the rest
can accept there's nobody out there. Fucking strangers
actually might not get tiring, the book said. Is it fiction?
Hiding upstairs, the kid has a secret. Wasting his time, through
the second window I can tell nobody has been here for years.
I can see it! No matter who's right, 30 going on 14 and wasting
other's time on Monday..everyone needs to get their lives
and grammar and syntax and thought processes together. Then
sit down to feast. On that day, I'll turn to the stranger I married
and hopefully whisper things about "now that you know who I am..."




Next week's seven phrases/groups of words:


-everything came together in her favor
-a moment of grace
-now you've done it
-thirty fatalties from the rooftop
-pretentious easily attained
-one piece missing from the
-just let me rest


-Adam

1 comment:

Thérèse said...

That last sentence makes me shiver...or is it maybe quiver...