Thursday, May 15, 2008

Bedbugs XXXII

Bedbugs XXXII

Click here for an explanation of how Bedbugs is created.

Click here for last week's Bedbugs.



After that thing ran through the house, the old records
still play, but the sound has been taken from them. Only
the scratches repeating endlessly. She still plays them
and rocks in her chair for an hour. Hospital functionalities
are not my strong suit yet I welcome the dread within. Please
take care of her, the red arched stone bridges shrill voice calling
me
forces me to run across the pathway, finding same shadow
on the front lawn
. I try speaking and only the scratching sounds
come out. ‘What are you doing here?’ Is heard from the metal box
in my windpipe thirty seconds later. Up North the friendliness
comes from a real place and not from a pill.. creation and

knowing when they ran out, they used mud to build men’s bodies.
The ringing in my ears was implanted by the tall ones. I care about
ratcheting up the tension so long as it shakes some of these devices
free..they came back and they scooped everything out of the form,
leaving nothing but hopefully, purpose. Blackbirds are etched
in the retinal scans of the optimistic. It’s hard for me
to get there- I took her smile away.



Next week’s seven phrases/groups of words:



-drones in single file
-battered metal office furniture
-tongued the roof of it
-speaking out of turn is welcome
-sleeping one hundred hours
-won’t even think of help

-ask if it’s still in the woods


-Adam Barnick

1 comment:

Liöüx said...

Oooh.

I like this one a lot.