Thursday, January 10, 2008

Bedbugs XIV

Bedbugs XIV







Click here for an explanation of how Bedbugs is created.


Click here for last week's Bedbugs.







Onstage I was happy to say that "Millington" was petals that
came off envy, knowing any words I wrote on the beach
pay for it and get out! Mental vegetation encouraged
as all triumphant knowings, bristles painful to run
though challenge me and my forgotten friend like no other
world in the world. Spies rust over like everything else.
Sleeping nine hours a day, waking to find yours stuck in
the moment you said "Well, I've lost." Stacks of hundreds of
dreams are in the hallway. One day motivation will
get them collected. Building's mortar listed by thieves
waiting on all four corners of the box. My watch works
fine on every page...last smile you get today.






Next week's seven phrases/groups of words:








-Anthromorphic and ready to save
-wild night all in your head
-Friday alone
-all of them blur together
-she somehow finds humor in it
-only room for six of them in the truck
-I don't even know me

2 comments:

Thérèse said...

Ahhhhh this line has to be my favorite: "Stacks of hundreds of
dreams are in the hallway. One day motivation will get them collected" -very strong visual there!

Anonymous said...

I did an exercise like this once and this phrase popped out 'Sometimes you call home and you get yourself'
doesn't really make sense
but somedays it does.