Thursday, January 17, 2008

Bedbugs XV

Bedbugs XV







Click here for an explanation of how Bedbugs is created.


Click here for last week's Bedbugs.









I can’t hear at the pitch that you’re thinking
and there’s any number or reasons
that he’s ending up anthropomorphic and
ready to save
anyone whether they ask
for help or reverence, wild night all in your head.
Nobody knows where you are as we uncover a journey
far more wonderful and sad; Friday alone
is life's jazz standard you dance to.
Nobody’s fault but that guy in the mirror,
fractured or not.
Tails up, we dance to songs hammered out by blood
rushing through bodies’ tubes as I look around and realize
I forgot all of them blur together and the third
floor, she somehow finds humor in it. Chipped green
faded Statue of Liberty paint, only room for six of them
in the truck
, fighting over scraps of words with
no purpose. It’s college all over again. Give up?
I don’t even know me.








Next week's seven phrases/groups of words:








-says one thing, does whatever will harm
-the color in the kitchen stands out
-neglecting the crime scene that is
-thinking about jumping
-nobdy can understand it better
-texture is blind
-hearing the sounds in my sleep


-Adam Barnick

2 comments:

Thérèse said...

This is one of my favorites -too many good lines to choose from -but it resonates a lot with me.

Anonymous said...

do you have movie night on the brain? lots of potent images!